Adisaptagram Engineering College
AOT or Academy of Technology is an Adisaptagram Engineering College. Established in the year 2003, it is one of the highly reputed self-financing engineering colleges in West Bengal. The college is known to promote high-quality education by inculcating appropriate attitude, values, and ethics into the students. Thus, Adisaptagram Engineering College fulfills its commitment of producing skilled professionals to the industry.
The college was established by AEDCO i.e. Ananda Educational Development & Charitable Organization. Over the years, Academy of Technology has been undergoing metamorphosis. It has rediscovered the infinite possibilities in technology and engineering that can potentially inspire to think differently.
The Academy of Technology Adisaptagram West Bengal has a magnetic effect on a large percentage of meritorious students, every year. This is not just because of the attractive campus placement but also for the academic standard and integrity maintained in the college. Thus, it is rapidly becoming a preferred career destination for students from all over the world.
The campus spreads over the lush green area of 10.66 acres. The campus has a state-of-art infrastructure that helps maintain a high teaching standard. The Adisaptagram Engineering College Hooghly campus of completely WiFi enabled (OFC supported 50 Mbps connectivity gives uninterrupted accessibility). The classrooms, seminar halls, and tutorial rooms are spacious and have digital and audio-visual teaching aids.
The laboratories are high-end and equipped with industry compatible set-up providing the students a cutting edge in campus placements. The campus also offers round-the-clock healthcare facilities, ATM, cafeteria and digital library facilities. There are separate in-campus hostel facilities for boys and girls with all required amenities.
- AICTE Approved
- Affiliate to MAKAUT (formerly known as WBUT)
- Recognized by Department of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal
- Received the National Employability Award 2017
- Ranked 3rd among “Best Individual Private Engineering College”
Academy of Technology Adisaptagram
AOT, the Engineering College in Adisaptagram has been consistent with its placement programs. The strong placement cell of AOT is not just about proving the best job opportunities to the students. Rather, providing placement assistance and training is a lasting commitment to the engineering college. The college commits to provide the maximum number of placement opportunities to students and also support them even after graduation.
In the last 3 years, the college has placed an enviable number of students in more than 100 corporate houses during the campus placement drive. Until July 2017, the batch h attained 80.09% placement already and the number is still counting. Based on the repute of campus placements, the college is ranked among the top 10 engineering colleges in the state. AOT was recently awarded by the National Employability Award 2017 by Aspiring Minds. Academy of Technology has been accredited for campus placement by:
- Wipro Technologies
- Tech Mahindra
The college provides employment opportunities to its students both in national and international companies. Some of the frequently visiting companies include- IBM, Cognizant, TCS, Wipro Technologies, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Godrej Properties, Sap, CMC Ltd, NIIT Ltd etc. The average salary package offered is 3.84 LPA and the highest is 6 LPA.
AOT College Admission Process
- Candidates must have passed 10+2
- Candidates have to qualify in WBJEE and JEE Main
- Candidates must be Bachelor Degree holders in Technology and Engineering
- Candidates must appear for and qualify in GATE or PGET.
- Applicants must have passed graduation under the 10+2+3 system and math or computer must be one of the subjects at the degree level.
- Qualifying in JECA (Joint Entrance Examination for Admission to Master in Computer Application) is a mandate
- Admit card (original & photocopy) of respective Joint Entrance Examination
- Allotment Letter issued by WBJEE (original & photocopy)
- Rank card of the entrance examination
- 2 self-attested copies 10th admit card for DOB verification (original for verification)
- 2 self-attested copies of 10th and 12th mark sheets (original for verification)
- For MCA and M.Tecvh admission, self-attested copies of graduation mark sheet (2 copies)
- Validated document for address proof (AAdhar Card/ Voter Card/ passport)
- 2 colored passport size photo and 5 stamp size photo
- Medical Certificate in the prescribed format
Academy of Technology Adisaptagram Hooghly
The B.Tech Fee Structure is as follows:
|Particulars||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Admission Fee (one-time)||5,000|
|Admission Kit & Identity Card (one-time)||2,000|
|Library Fees (one time)||6,000|
|Student Welfare & Games & Sports Fees (one time)||4,000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||10,000|
|Tuition Fees (1st Sem)||40,000|
|Total fees & deposit payable at the time of admission:||67,000|
|Total Course Fee:||3,59,000|
AOT has ranked 152nd in the country as per NIRF for Engineering Institutions in India, 2017. The college has ranked 8th in West Bengal where IIT, Kharagpur, Jadavpur University & IIEST, Shibpur stands 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Adisaptagram Engineering College Hooghly
- B.Tech (4 year/ full time)
○ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
○ Computer Science and Engineering
○ Electrical Engineering
○ Electronics and Communication Engineering
○ Information Technology
○ Mechanical Engineering
- M.C.A (3 years/ full time)
- M.Tech (2 years/ full time)
Computer Science and Engineering
Are you looking for direct admissions in AOT under management quota? For AOT Adisaptagram MQ Seats Apply Here. Only 10% seats are reserved under management quota as per the directives of the State Govt. We provide you authentic information about the management quota fee structure and the admission process and also secured guidance throughout the admission process.
*No donations or hidden cost involved*